Quality and safety applies to our entire portfolio, from arable, nutritional and industrial solutions, to all our systems and services. All our production and distribution companies, wherever they are located in the world, meet the latest quality standards. Most of them comply with international standards like GMP+, FCA or ISO 9001. Internal audits are used to check compliance to the international standards and our corporate guidelines.
Visit our country websites to see the local certificates:
How we deal with quality and product safety
The actions we take to ensure quality and safety are guided in our company’s corporate guidelines. Our quality policy states the intentions, ambitions and aims to the way we meet our customers’ needs and expectation. Our quality policy describes our commitment to:
- Ensure that the quality and safety of our products and services is leading in all activities.
- Strive to continuously improve the quality of processes, products and services.
- Comply with all relevant internal and external laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Maintain a management system.
- Achieve a global baseline level for quality related topics.
- Evaluate performance.
- Make quality a group-wide objective.
In order to guarantee global compliance with our quality standards we analyzed the current performance and way of working of each business unit. We marked a baseline for each theme within our quality policy to ensure a high standard level of quality within the entire Royal Agrifirm Group.