Sponsorship guidelines and criteria
Royal Agrifirm Group supports global initiatives (events, associations, activities or charities) that make a significant contribution to the agricultural sector worldwide. It’s important to us that each sponsored initiative has a high degree of social awareness. In addition to a financial contribution we always provide promotional materials, such as advertisements, flags or personal effort from our employees. Without this effort we call it grant. We don’t provide any grants. The sponsored cause receives a maximum of one sponsorship contribution per year.
Royal Agrifirm Group doesn’t sponsor any:
- High-risk sports;
- Organisations or events that in any way whatsoever are related to alcohol or drugs;
- Organisations that in any way discriminate on the basis of religious conviction, sex or political conviction;
- Politically concerned events or organisations;
- Events with safety risks/food safety risks or harmful impacts on surroundings or the environment that are known in advance;
- Individual students or student parties.